Liquid ICS questions

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Just installed the Liquid ICS 2.6 and have some problems / dislikes I've run into. First off, I can no longer list my apps (or at least can't figure out how to). I'm just stuck with the icon pictures, which I hate. They're small and I don't see colors well, so a list with text is much easier on me. Is there a way to use the list view instead of icons that I'm missing

Phone numbers with a pause inserted in them no longer work from speed dial or through the contacts. I get a message from Verizon stating call cannot be completed as dialed. Anyone else been using cell phones long enough to remember inserting pauses in the number for passwords? Is there a work around for this?

The dragdown menu jsut has little pictures across the top with no words associated. I don't know what all of the pictures mean. Hitting any of the pictures just makes the drag down menu slide back up. I take this to mean they are supposed to be some sort of notification icon, I just don't know what they're trying to tell me. Anyone care to list them for me, from left to right?

Big font doesn't seem to work with this for some reason. At least not on the stuff I've been playing with so far. Any idea why not?

Last edited:

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Liquid ICS first impressions

Well it looks like I got Big Font working. What about some of the apps that came with this ROM? I'm guessing Nova is something I should keep, what about some of the others? Can I delete the ones that don't sound like I would be interested in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa