Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

ROM
    NuSense 7.2

Default Re: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

So far 7.2 hasn't given to many issues, some lost gallery icon, but letting phone settle properly after flash helped most. If you haven't flashed it yet read through some of the recent posts over at infectedROM.com in case experience an issue so far anything that has come up has been resolved. The radios appear to be a slight issue again. Santod has been telling everyone to give the Leaked ICS radios a shot. Every tweak raido specific is based on those radios. If you have issues after you install make sure you followed his directions on how to install. The formatting and preflash setup is rather particular. Not your typical wipe and flash ROM.
    Last edited by stratejaket; 10-04-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    Thanked by:
    ssethv 

Default Re: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

am i misunderstanding something? no mobile data in new update?

ROM
    NuSense 7.2

Data is working fine. Some users have had issues like with all of the ICS ROMs out so far with data hand off between 1x/3g/4g. Simple mobile data off and back on fixes it. Testing different radios on your phone might help clear that up. I am currently running the .19 cdma, and the ics leaked lte with good results. The ICS leaked radio combo was horrible for my phone I was dealing with reboots and had to cycle my data on and off all day long.

these are my radios as of last nite 1.49.00.0406w_1,0.02.00.0312r

only problem i seem to be having i si cant update twitter. i get an error that says somethiing like packet was not signed correctly. uninstall previous version and try again. i also cant uninstall twitter

I love this Rom more and more with every update!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    ssethv likes this.

Global Posts
    599 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssethv View Post
    I would stay at 6.4.... just saying... I had a bunch of issues with 7.2. but try and let meknow how it works for you
    So I ran with 7.2 and had issues with some apps not starting and being unable to get the phone to reboot...back on 6.4 now and everything is working.
    I love ICS...my 4G download speeds have doubled over what I got with GB. BTW...I'm using the combo .19 radio with leaked ICS LTE radio
    Thanked by 2:
    F350-6ssethv 
    ssethv likes this.

Haven't had a single issue with 7.2 other than the Twitter issue. Even that isn't a big deal because I can still use Twitter, just can't update it

Well I take that back. Not sure if its Rom related, but I just got a call, and I was getting feedback. It went away if I held phone away from ear

Quote Originally Posted by ssethv View Post
    Yep... just flash in recovery.
    Can someone please explain in simpleton terms how to do this? I've just flashed NuSense and have no ringtones. I downloaded the linked ringtone fix, but don't exactly know how to flash it? I don't want to screw something up.

Since you already have NuSense loaded up, just reboot into recovery, click on install zip from sd, the pick choose zip, then scroll down to the ringtone fix zip file and click on it. After it does it's thing, go back to the main menu and click reboot phone now.

Edit: Before you do all of the above, make sure you transfer the file to the root of your sd (not in a folder).
    Thanked by:
    F350-6 

Thank you. I just wanted to be sure that applying a new zip in recovery like that, the phone would understand it was just updating and not screw up something.

No worries. You shouldn't have any problems.
    Thanked by 2:
    quattossethv 

Global Posts
    599 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mightyfacundo View Post
    Edit: Before you do all of the above, make sure you transfer the file to the root of your sd (not in a folder).
    You can do it from a folder, I keep all my ROM zip files in folders. The only thing you have to do from root of SD card is flashing a radio.
    Thanked by:

Definitely more laggy than Liquid's rom, but if I can get bluetooth working reliably again I'll learn to live with it. I do like that my list view for apps and a dialer that you can insert pauses for speed dial is here. Now to get everything set the way I want it. I'll try out the .19 radio today. If that doesn't seem to work well, I guess I'll learn to flash a radio tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by sloan View Post
    You can do it from a folder, I keep all my ROM zip files in folders. The only thing you have to do from root of SD card is flashing a radio.
    Of course, you're absolutely right, and I should have made it clearer. Thanks!
    Last edited by mightyfacundo; 10-07-2012 at 07:27 PM.

a few questions and issues im having.

1. my mic doesnt work during phone calls unless i turn speaker phone on, tried everything i can see but nothing helps. any ideas?

2. i have haptic feedback turned off in my messaging but when i text its still vibrating.... and it seems to cause the screen to lag. would like to keep the original messenger but if i need to go with a go messenger i will.

3. is there a way to make the volume louder when i have headphones plugged in? tried dolby, and beats, they are all real quite. tried dl some eq and volume boosters but they dont do ish.

4.the original radios seem to work, but i feel like it should be quicker . i live in CT, does anyone in the area have a great working radio? can i check what im running for speed?

sorry for the newb questions my first root and rom. oh ya running beta 7.6 with 4ext touch
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #93  
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itsamemario83 View Post
    a few questions and issues im having.

1. my mic doesnt work during phone calls unless i turn speaker phone on, tried everything i can see but nothing helps. any ideas?

2. i have haptic feedback turned off in my messaging but when i text its still vibrating.... and it seems to cause the screen to lag. would like to keep the original messenger but if i need to go with a go messenger i will.

3. is there a way to make the volume louder when i have headphones plugged in? tried dolby, and beats, they are all real quite. tried dl some eq and volume boosters but they dont do ish.

4.the original radios seem to work, but i feel like it should be quicker . i live in CT, does anyone in the area have a great working radio? can i check what im running for speed?

sorry for the newb questions my first root and rom. oh ya running beta 7.6 with 4ext touch
    Just trying to help BUT... set up acct here because alot more people are way more active with this ROM and will answer you right away. it will only take you 3 mins to set up an acct.

seth

After loading the ROM everything is all good. Then I will start to get "unfortunately, wallpaper has stopped" and I will have to go to settings or quick settings to see the background. I restored my backup and then re-installed from scratch and it still comes back. Is there something I can do to fix this? Everything else is working perfectly and I don't want to go back to stock.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'll sometimes get "lookout is not responding" so I hit wait and it goes away for a while. Combo radio is golden! Tethering without the annoyance of signal going in/out like I had in past, loving it!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    עם ישראל חי

Quote Originally Posted by WrexAndroid View Post
    After loading the ROM
    The newer one or 6.4?
    I'm still on 6.4,see my post before this one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    עם ישראל חי

7.2, so the new one. I will download 6.4 and try that.

ROM
    NuSense 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by WrexAndroid View Post
    After loading the ROM everything is all good. Then I will start to get "unfortunately, wallpaper has stopped" and I will have to go to settings or quick settings to see the background. I restored my backup and then re-installed from scratch and it still comes back. Is there something I can do to fix this? Everything else is working perfectly and I don't want to go back to stock.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Read the OP on InfectedROm.com about this issue. It is in post #3 I think. Something is messed up with the homescreen launcher. When you make a folder in the launcher it will crash the wallpaper on the lockscreen. Some of us couldn't even change any icons out or it would crash. If you swipe down on the notification bar and open up setting or something it will give you the wallpaper error that you can just hit OK. Then go back in to personalize and change the scene to something different basically making it default the homescreen launcher shortcuts. Problem solved, Santod is working on a fix.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Read the OP on InfectedROm.com about this issue. It is in post #3 I think. Something is messed up with the homescreen launcher. When you make a folder in the launcher it will crash the wallpaper on the lockscreen. Some of us couldn't even change any icons out or it would crash. If you swipe down on the notification bar and open up setting or something it will give you the wallpaper error that you can just hit OK. Then go back in to personalize and change the scene to something different basically making it default the homescreen launcher shortcuts. Problem solved, Santod is working on a fix.
    Changing the lock screen to AOSP also seems to fix this issue.
    Thanked by:

Awesome!!! Thanks @stratejaket and @falcon2058
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast