Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Default Re: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

anyone know if a 64gb micro sd card (class 10) can work on Nusense 10.8 (current rom)

i know in the past we were limited to 32gb, due to software limitations, though now that we're on ICS, can 64gb be read?

anyone know?
    עם ישראל חי

Default Re: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Xxx
    Last edited by TTGTOVR4; 01-08-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    EXTRA HTC TB regular battery for sale, not that horrible looking EB!! PM ME!

Quote Originally Posted by viper31573 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TTGTOVR4 View Post
    Xxx

guys, I don't know Morse code ;-)

and before I posted, I made sure to research, couldnt find much, only that it's a software limitation (but those posts were from when we were on GB)
    I think the card that came with my TB is slowing down and might die out, so I was thinking, if will need to replace, might as well with something larger and possibly faster too, if it can take it

anyone?

maybe I'll post in official Nusense thread too, see if anyone there is on a 64gb card
    עם ישראל חי

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

I couldn't figure out how to delete the post, as I answered my own question.....has anyone experienced random reboots with this rom?

When I open this forum with tapatalk it goes to page 1. So I commented on an old post without quoting it so I just edited with dots since I couldn't delete. Post made no sense so long after the post I was replying to

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't figure out how to delete the post, as I answered my own question.....has anyone experienced random reboots with this rom?
    Change you radios if you are getting reboot.

yeah no random reboots here

just as viper said, check your radios, I'm on combo
    עם ישראל חי

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Which radios is everyone using? (links?)

Which radios is everyone using? (links?)
    im using the combo of .19/ics leaked radios

they are linked as the recommended radios in the OP of this thread ★ ☆ | ROM | UnSenseROM | ICS 4.0.4 DeSensed | AWESOME BEATS | APM/EQ | Beta | ☆ ★

actually i just looked and i am on .19, but im running unsense. when i was on nusense i used the combo radios

Viper, I think I read that for Unsense it's the same radios as Nusense no?
    (I just only yesterday saw Santod had Unsense available, thought I read that in the OP).
    Looking to flash real soon, looks great!
    Any problems with it, do you like it more than Nusense, what are your thoughts about it?

(edit: actually if .19 doesn't do harm, no need to be on combo. Looks like Santod mentions this, to try all radios and see what works best, with most people saying lte, combo, and .19 and some even on .9)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by Green_Laser; 01-09-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    עם ישראל חי

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Laser View Post
    Viper, I think I read that for Unsense it's the same radios as Nusense no?
    (I just only yesterday saw Santod had Unsense available, thought I read that in the OP).
    Looking to flash real soon, looks great!
    Any problems with it, do you like it more than Nusense, what are your thoughts about it?

(edit: actually if .19 doesn't do harm, no need to be on combo. Looks like Santod mentions this, to try all radios and see what works best, with most people saying lte, combo, and .19 and some even on .9)

Unsense is as close to perfect as can possibly be. Only thing that could make it better would be if we had the source for the kernel. The stuttering is still there on audio but its tolerable when screen is off and seems to get less and less the longer you are listening

Good to hear, looking fwd to flash this one.
    Santod's work and roms are truly the way this phone should be.

עם ישראל חי

NuSense 17.2 is now live

Sorry, but I haven't been paying attention. Did they fix the bluetooth issue some of us seemed to have? I tried Nusense when it was new, but couldn't keep my bluetooth paired to my phone. Had to go through the pairing process every time I turned it on, which got me fed up enough to jump ship. How stable is data?

Quote Originally Posted by F350-6 View Post
    Sorry, but I haven't been paying attention. Did they fix the bluetooth issue some of us seemed to have? I tried Nusense when it was new, but couldn't keep my bluetooth paired to my phone. Had to go through the pairing process every time I turned it on, which got me fed up enough to jump ship. How stable is data?
    I was never aware of any bt issues but mine works. Not a thing wrong with this Rom in my opinion

Thanked by:
    F350-6 

Not bad for a sense Rom either

Viper, when you were on Unsense, which version were you on? (just curious)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums
    עם ישראל חי

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Laser View Post
    Viper, when you were on Unsense, which version were you on? (just curious)

Thanked by:

thanks, I guess now that Nu17.2 is out we should soon see an updated Unsense and NuX next :-D

Santod is the man!

עם ישראל חי

Viper, is infected down? I can't get on app or site, Just me or you too?
    Been following the action there since Santod released NuX :-)

Edit: never mind, All ok now. Tried to get on site thru tab and app on phone and seemed either down for a few min on both, or was my internet.
    Last edited by Green_Laser; 02-01-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    עם ישראל חי

anyone know whats going on with the infected forum? i havent been able to get in since yesterday. it keeps telling me im locked out for using wrong pw. ive tried every way i know to get a hold of santod with no reply. even tried e mailing the site admin. is the site down for everyone?

anyone know whats going on with the infected forum? i havent been able to get in since yesterday. it keeps telling me im locked out for using wrong pw. ive tried every way i know to get a hold of santod with no reply. even tried e mailing the site admin. is the site down for everyone?
    Same exact happening to me too!
    Since yesterday too
    Grabbed new UnSense yesterday, short review... WOW!!
    Longer review to come soon.

עם ישראל חי

its back up
    Thanked by:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast