★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS ROM! I AM JUST THE MESSENGER!!!

★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

~NuSenseROM~

Credits:

NuSenseROM Developer:
Santod

Inspiration: Virus and all the great devs out there!
HUGE THANKS to: Robzilla for the extra Thunderbolt for Development
Original LeeDroid Tweak Creators: j4n87, richmondo, and m0narX
Androidfilehost/Rep: Rom hosting support and InfectedROM site host
Anyone I may have forgot!

-THIS ROM IS BASED OFF-
Android 4.0.3
Sense 3.6

~LINK~​
NuSenseROM​

---------- Post Merged at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I have been testing out all of the available ICS / sense 3.6 - 4 ROM and I must say that IMO this is one of the best ROMs avail right now. Give it a shot ;) and Santod, developer, is very active in his thread, which alot of devs are not.

boochrisboo

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

Is this a stable build i have been using the ICS rom from Team Bamf which appears to be straight ICS.
BCB

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Is this a stable build i have been using the ICS rom from Team Bamf which appears to be straight ICS.
BCB

I have tried every ICS based ROM available to date, and In my opinion YES this is very stable and one of the best sense based roms avail. its sense 3.6. make a nandroid and give it a shot.

boochrisboo

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

One last question 4G working?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Which version is this? I know there are at least 3 or 4.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Which version is this? I know there are at least 3 or 4.

If you are referring to the OP, there are two current beta releases. beta 3 and 4. the link I have posted takes you to the InfectedRom website, so that way you can pick which beta version you want. I am running v4 and cant believe its only a beta. this is one of the smoothest roms ever. I hope that answered you question, I wasn't sure exactly what you were asking ;)

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

WELL GOOD NEWS!!!! i finally got wifi tether to work!!! now I am never leaving this rom! all I did was boot into recovery and clear cache and dalvik. then I dirty flashed beta 4 without starting over.... then I immediately went to work on wifi tether, following the OP instructions. IT WORKED!!!!! I couldn't be happier right now.... seriously, this is honestly one of the ONLY roms avail that EVERYTHING works !!!!!! Santod~ you are the mofo'ing man!!!! thank you for this rom and other than a kernel to overclock, i cant imagine how you can make this better... I am going to chuck a couple-a-beers your way very soon.

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Flashed this ROM. It looks really nice. Unfortunately for me I still have the "Wifi turning on..." issue like I had with the original leak. So back to BAMF Forever.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Flashed this ROM. It looks really nice. Unfortunately for me I still have the "Wifi turning on..." issue like I had with the original leak. So back to BAMF Forever.

What kind of radios are you using? you wiped data, cache, and dalvik? when you say "wifi turning on" do you mean that wifi shows that it is turning on under quick settings? I want to help, but need a little more detail. this is a really good rom and would like it to work for you.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

No WiFi with latest ICS leak... Fix? - Thunderbolt - RootzWiki

No WiFi with ICS leak.... fix? - Thunderbolt Help & Support - TeamBAMF

Big John and I have the same problem with WiFi on every ROM based off of the BAMF ICS leak, and we're not alone. The top link is to my thread at Rootz, the next one is my thread at BAMF. Those links will detail everything I've tried to get WiFi working consistently, and you can see my screen shots to give you a better idea of the problem we're experiencing. I tried everything that everyone suggested. I had a small success with the .9 radios at the expense of bluetooth, but as soon as I left my house, I would lose WiFi again and have to go through the long, drawn out process to get it back briefly, and it just wasn't worth it at that point. I have good 4G at my house and around town, so it's not imperative that I have WiFi, but I'm still not going to use a ROM without WiFi as my daily driver.

If you can solve this mystery, I'd appreciate it, because so far, no one else has been able to do it. And just so you know, WiFi works for me on Liquid/Jester's ICS ROMs, and I've never had an issue on any of the other 30+ ROMs I've tried on my Bolt. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

No WiFi with latest ICS leak... Fix? - Thunderbolt - RootzWiki

No WiFi with ICS leak.... fix? - Thunderbolt Help & Support - TeamBAMF

Big John and I have the same problem with WiFi on every ROM based off of the BAMF ICS leak, and we're not alone. The top link is to my thread at Rootz, the next one is my thread at BAMF. Those links will detail everything I've tried to get WiFi working consistently, and you can see my screen shots to give you a better idea of the problem we're experiencing. I tried everything that everyone suggested. I had a small success with the .9 radios at the expense of bluetooth, but as soon as I left my house, I would lose WiFi again and have to go through the long, drawn out process to get it back briefly, and it just wasn't worth it at that point. I have good 4G at my house and around town, so it's not imperative that I have WiFi, but I'm still not going to use a ROM without WiFi as my daily driver.

If you can solve this mystery, I'd appreciate it, because so far, no one else has been able to do it. And just so you know, WiFi works for me on Liquid/Jester's ICS ROMs, and I've never had an issue on any of the other 30+ ROMs I've tried on my Bolt. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

I have just finished reading though both threads that you posted and maybe I overlooked this, but have you tried combining different CDMA/LTE radio combos? I am on the 605.19CDMA/705.2LTE combo and my phone works perfectly now. I had the same issue you did when I was on liquids rom.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

I should have included that, but I have tried the combined radios. Unfortunately, it didn't help. I think I'm out of luck until another leak comes out, and supposedly, Newt says he has access to another leak. Hopefully it will lead to ROMs that just work for everyone, instead of the majority of users.

I think it's odd/funny how different TBolts react differently to ROMs. It's like when the MR2 OTA hit and a bunch of people had random reboots while others didn't. On lIquid's ICS, my gps works (even though the turn by turn navigation is wonky) while other people can't get it to work no matter what they do. It makes me wonder about HTC's quality control. However, I have had pretty much no problems with this phone, so I don't have anything to complain about.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

I understand completely. I loved Liquid and Jesters ICS builds but BT would not work for me. then I tried Newts build but nav wouldnt work and battery wasnt the best. so I found NuSense and everything works perfect for me. honestly though, if I could get Nav to work on thundershed, I would prolly go back to his rom. battery life was amazing.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I have zero problems with Thundershed, and the gps has worked fine for me without even having to flash the agps patch. I also overclocked and put the phone on performance and now I don't have any hiccups when playing music. I just wished I understood why our Bolts act so differently. I'm glad that Nusense is working for you cause I understand how frustrating it can be when a ROM works for everyone else but not for you.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

for some reason, the suggested radios dont work for me. they didnt work for me on jesters and they arent working for me on this. im getting no mobile data at all with those radios

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

for some reason, the suggested radios dont work for me. they didnt work for me on jesters and they arent working for me on this. im getting no mobile data at all with those radios

...and what radios (or combination of radios) are you using?

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

i tried the combo suggested on the site i downloaded the rom from and those arent working for me. so i went back to 1.49.00.0406w_1,0.01.79.0331w_1 and those are working for me. everything else seems awesome!

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

i tried the combo suggested on the site i downloaded the rom from and those arent working for me. so i went back to 1.49.00.0406w_1,0.01.79.0331w_1 and those are working for me. everything else seems awesome!

It looks like you are on the 605.19 radios... have you ever tried mixing radio combos? I am using the 605.19 CDMA / 605.2 LTE (new ICS leak) radio combo and have had NO problems... here is a link to all of the important radios. if you do decide to mix radio combos, just flash them back to back in HBOOT. RADIOS

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

No, never mixed radios before. I think at least for now ill stick with what I'm on,as they are working if I start having a problem then ill try mixed. I only changed them at all because the site recommend using the leaked radios. Thank you for the link

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2