Htc thunderbolt font messed up ics

thesupercatman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
So i recently put an amazing ics/jelly bean/whatever rom i dont know the name on my rooted thunderbolt. It has been working smoothly with no bugs up until now. for no reason,the text on the homescreens and the app drawer is squished and...wierd. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Screenshot_2012-09-18-19-28-17(1).png
that is a pic of what is going on. any help would be apreciated,i already tried restarting,and dont want to half to flash rom again and loose all my stuff.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Any idea which ROM you're on? If I knew which ROM you're on, I might be able to suggest a couple of things you could try, but you might still have to re-flash the ROM. Some ROMs will wipe your data, some won't, so you could get lucky and not have to reload all of your stuff.

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So i recently put an amazing ics/jelly bean/whatever rom i dont know the name on my rooted thunderbolt. It has been working smoothly with no bugs up until now. for no reason,the text on the homescreens and the app drawer is squished and...wierd. Does anyone know how to fix it?
View attachment 37877
that is a pic of what is going on. any help would be apreciated,i already tried restarting,and dont want to half to flash rom again and loose all my stuff.

Go into your launcher settings and restart your launcher.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol