- 114 Posts
- InfectedROM 3.5
Unroot (used the old school Command prompt to ROOT)
I have read like every link about unrooting and I am a little nervous to try one of them cuz i dont want to brick my phone
basically im getting a replacement and I need to unroot my phone, which i had rooted a week after i got it back when the phone just got released (almost 2 years ago...i think)...
eitherway, when i first rooted it, i used the old school (first way to root it) via command prompt (using a mac).
So how do i go about unrooting my phone and putting back all the bloat, etc. so i can send it in back to verizon no prob?
- 09-29-2012, 03:09 PM #2
- By Droidintorrance in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 73Last Post: 09-12-2012, 12:51 PM
- By evildean in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 74Last Post: 03-10-2012, 04:46 PM
- By Corrosive in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2011, 01:10 AM
- By jcochranusn in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:36 AM
- By 03cbr954rr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:56 AM