- 474 Posts
Touch Screen/ Keyboard Issues
When I am typing, randomly my screen will become frustratingly unresponsive above the 'k' key. I am currently running Thundershed 1.6, but I know its not the overclock, the keyboard, or the ROM because when I was running stock unrooted I had this same issue with multiple keyboards. Most of the time it's the 'k' key, sometimes its the 'p' key. It seems random, and its only these keys. Any ideas on why this is happening guys?
- 10-24-2012, 09:51 PM #2
- 10-24-2012, 10:32 PM #3
- 1,061 Posts
Re: Touch Screen/ Keyboard Issues
Very rarely do I have keyboard problems on Thundershed, it's just such a solid ROM.
Now on Liquid ICS MR2 I was having outrageous keyboard problems. Like in the middle of tapping out a word the size of "dog" the second I press d the screen would lag out completely and pressing o would take a second to register, then another second to appear on the screen.
Ugh this phone, I really really really can't wait to replace it.
- 10-24-2012, 10:53 PM #4ThunderboltTool Developer
- 744 Posts
- Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6
- 11-19-2012, 09:57 PM #5
- By LCW in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2012, 02:37 PM
- By kimdushinski in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2011, 02:26 PM
- By musicman555 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 10-18-2010, 12:53 PM
- By showmrock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2010, 02:15 AM
- By toramorigan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-26-2010, 04:35 PM