Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM10.2

Default Touch Screen/ Keyboard Issues

When I am typing, randomly my screen will become frustratingly unresponsive above the 'k' key. I am currently running Thundershed 1.6, but I know its not the overclock, the keyboard, or the ROM because when I was running stock unrooted I had this same issue with multiple keyboards. Most of the time it's the 'k' key, sometimes its the 'p' key. It seems random, and its only these keys. Any ideas on why this is happening guys?
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Default Re: Touch Screen/ Keyboard Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel.Lynch View Post
    When I am typing, randomly my screen will become frustratingly unresponsive above the 'k' key. I am currently running Thundershed 1.6, but I know its not the overclock, the keyboard, or the ROM because when I was running stock unrooted I had this same issue with multiple keyboards. Most of the time it's the 'k' key, sometimes its the 'p' key. It seems random, and its only these keys. Any ideas on why this is happening guys?
    Does it to me too. I just lock and unlock the screen to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

Very rarely do I have keyboard problems on Thundershed, it's just such a solid ROM.

Now on Liquid ICS MR2 I was having outrageous keyboard problems. Like in the middle of tapping out a word the size of "dog" the second I press d the screen would lag out completely and pressing o would take a second to register, then another second to appear on the screen.

Ugh this phone, I really really really can't wait to replace it.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkL3AD3R View Post
    Very rarely do I have keyboard problems on Thundershed, it's just such a solid ROM.

Now on Liquid ICS MR2 I was having outrageous keyboard problems. Like in the middle of tapping out a word the size of "dog" the second I press d the screen would lag out completely and pressing o would take a second to register, then another second to appear on the screen.

Ugh this phone, I really really really can't wait to replace it.
    exact same here, if the nexus monday is not coming to vzw i will be buying an iphone 5.

HAHAHAHAHAHA no. But i'm not sure what I'm going to do if the nexus 4 doesnt come to vzw. Everything out now is either old or crap.

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

I had problems with the E key the other day. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that's seen this.