Touch Screen/ Keyboard Issues

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
When I am typing, randomly my screen will become frustratingly unresponsive above the 'k' key. I am currently running Thundershed 1.6, but I know its not the overclock, the keyboard, or the ROM because when I was running stock unrooted I had this same issue with multiple keyboards. Most of the time it's the 'k' key, sometimes its the 'p' key. It seems random, and its only these keys. Any ideas on why this is happening guys?

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
When I am typing, randomly my screen will become frustratingly unresponsive above the 'k' key. I am currently running Thundershed 1.6, but I know its not the overclock, the keyboard, or the ROM because when I was running stock unrooted I had this same issue with multiple keyboards. Most of the time it's the 'k' key, sometimes its the 'p' key. It seems random, and its only these keys. Any ideas on why this is happening guys?

Does it to me too. I just lock and unlock the screen to fix it.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Very rarely do I have keyboard problems on Thundershed, it's just such a solid ROM.

Now on Liquid ICS MR2 I was having outrageous keyboard problems. Like in the middle of tapping out a word the size of "dog" the second I press d the screen would lag out completely and pressing o would take a second to register, then another second to appear on the screen.

Ugh this phone, I really really really can't wait to replace it.

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Very rarely do I have keyboard problems on Thundershed, it's just such a solid ROM.

Now on Liquid ICS MR2 I was having outrageous keyboard problems. Like in the middle of tapping out a word the size of "dog" the second I press d the screen would lag out completely and pressing o would take a second to register, then another second to appear on the screen.

Ugh this phone, I really really really can't wait to replace it.

exact same here, if the nexus monday is not coming to vzw i will be buying an iphone 5.

HAHAHAHAHAHA no. But i'm not sure what I'm going to do if the nexus 4 doesnt come to vzw. Everything out now is either old or crap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21