Stuck on "Security Warning Screen"Originally Posted by droidx2TBGoogle is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
[Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
- 11-06-2012, 07:31 AM #2ThunderboltTool Developer
- 744 Posts
- Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6
Re: Stuck on "Security Warning Screen"
The first method here will work, ignore what i said about not caused by an attempted unroot http://www.thunderboltforums.com/for...y-warning.html
- By ktime07 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 11-05-2013, 05:21 PM
- By mcll in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2012, 09:00 AM
- By benamaya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 03:30 AM
- By deardave in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2011, 01:49 PM
- By beloved1228 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 07-25-2010, 12:35 PM