NuSense beta v10.8 won't load

joshb4real

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded the NuSense 10.8 and thundershed. First I tried NuSense. I never have problems flashing Rome but lately I have. Everything went fine untill I rebooted and then it just sat at the HTC screen. So I tried thundershed. Same thing. So I had to restore to thunderstick. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Hboot is unlocked with s-on. Please help.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Android Central Forums

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
What are you wiping before flashing?

Also, I think NuSense sits at the HTC screen for a while.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried flashing the rom again? But before you do, I'm gonna throw a warning your way. There are a couple of other guys on here with rooted bolts that started experiencing similar problems with flashing roms and their bolts died soon after. I have no way of knowing if that's what's going on with your phone, but I know I've never had a problem flashing a rom after correctly wiping the phone. If it was me, I'd go ahead and flash away, but I have insurance.

Are you able to flash other roms without a problem? I'd probably try again. Wipe data, cache, dalvik and format everything except the sd card, and then give it a whirl. I wish I could give you a better idea, but it's tough to say what's going on.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

joshb4real

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the ideas. I have no problem flashing thunderstick full blown and the Rom I had before that. I hate to think my phone is going to die. Oh well. I will flash flash away. But I've tried everything. I was thinking of flashing back to total stock but .IMG files won't load. Guess I need to have s-off. Anyway if u think of anything let me know. I really wanted to check this Rom out.:(

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513