Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NuSense beta v10.8 won't load

I just downloaded the NuSense 10.8 and thundershed. First I tried NuSense. I never have problems flashing Rome but lately I have. Everything went fine untill I rebooted and then it just sat at the HTC screen. So I tried thundershed. Same thing. So I had to restore to thunderstick. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Hboot is unlocked with s-on. Please help.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Android Central Forums

Default Re: NuSense beta v10.8 won't load

What are you wiping before flashing?

Also, I think NuSense sits at the HTC screen for a while.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I wiped everything. It sat for an hour and nothing.

Have you tried flashing the rom again? But before you do, I'm gonna throw a warning your way. There are a couple of other guys on here with rooted bolts that started experiencing similar problems with flashing roms and their bolts died soon after. I have no way of knowing if that's what's going on with your phone, but I know I've never had a problem flashing a rom after correctly wiping the phone. If it was me, I'd go ahead and flash away, but I have insurance.

Are you able to flash other roms without a problem? I'd probably try again. Wipe data, cache, dalvik and format everything except the sd card, and then give it a whirl. I wish I could give you a better idea, but it's tough to say what's going on.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for the ideas. I have no problem flashing thunderstick full blown and the Rom I had before that. I hate to think my phone is going to die. Oh well. I will flash flash away. But I've tried everything. I was thinking of flashing back to total stock but .IMG files won't load. Guess I need to have s-off. Anyway if u think of anything let me know. I really wanted to check this Rom out.