- 10 Posts
Getting rid of extra battery notification
I installed Twistedumbrella's ICS ROM and really like it except for one thing. I can't figure out how to get rid of the extra battery notification in the upper left hand corner. I've looked in all the menus and cannot figure it out. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2
- 12-09-2012, 04:11 PM #2
- 1,421 Posts
Re: Getting rid of extra battery notification
I haven't used this ROM yet, so I'll probably be way off base with this, but in the CM7 based ROMs, it was in Settings--CM7 settings--Interface--Status Bar Tweaks--Battery Status Display. If this helps, great. If not, please disregard!
- By koopakid08 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2011, 03:42 PM
- By sniffs in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:30 AM
- By rweiss in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2011, 06:22 PM
- By Xtgirl in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:20 PM
- By dchamero in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2010, 12:42 PM