- 3 Posts
New to Nusense...help?
Just flashed nusense in a couple hours ago and all seems to be going well, the one nuisance, no pun intended, that i've noticed is that even though I've synced my facebook contacts to my phone contacts but for some reason the pictures will not sync and can't seem to get them to pop up for my contacts. Any suggestions?
- 12-11-2012, 08:38 PM #2
- 12-15-2012, 04:29 PM #4
- 1,063 Posts
Re: New to Nusense...help?
ROMs behave differently on different Bolts, and if the masses aren't experiencing the same problems that you are, there's a chance it might just be your phone. In my case, I'm unable to use any of the ICS ROMs based on the BAMF leak because the WiFi doesn't work. I've tried everything and asked everyone, but it comes down to the fact that my Bolt has an issue with the leaked RUU. So, unfortunately, the only choice is to do without or flash a different ROM.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
- By soccert in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:43 PM
- By TheVagueIdea in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:01 PM
- By ajmathe86 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:58 PM
- By jamescordrey in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:42 AM
- By hazmat1565 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2010, 08:28 PM