I am going to trade my thunderbolt in in a few days and I want to ensure that I can get the most money for it. Is there a one click to Un-Root? Or do I really have to go through the process in the sticky above? I got my friend to Root it and don't want to mess it up. I can flash Roms no problem. is this really no different? Just hesitant. Thanks in advance.
- 12-19-2012, 01:38 PM #2
- By titans30dude in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:34 AM
- By Andyjhay55 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2011, 02:24 PM
- By I am Fake Jesus in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2011, 12:07 AM
- By theprogram in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2011, 08:43 PM
- By Brohr in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2010, 05:09 PM