- 3 Posts
Crazy side effect
ok. on my rooted tbolt.
i've installed and tried two roms: low fat sensory deprivation v.9 and killasense 3.7. both are pretty good and i haven't experienced any noticeable bugginess except this:
when i pair my phone (bluetooth) to my car stereo, the phone's audio stops working - even after i unpair. to be specific, after i unpair i can place and receive calls but all that anyone hears is a machined static type of sound when i speak. also - when i AM paired, i can neither hear nor be heard through the bluetooth connection.
anyone ever heard of this?
- 01-06-2013, 01:00 PM #2
- 1,404 Posts
Re: Crazy side effect
I haven't experienced that before, but I only used those two ROMs for a very short time. I will say that on almost every ROM I tried, I found one or two little quirks that caused me to move on to another ROM. This might be one of those quirks that causes you to move on.
- By hakoreh in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2012, 04:38 PM
- By Wolftrakx26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2012, 04:27 PM
- By ntborg in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2011, 12:23 AM
- By jSterling in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2011, 11:11 PM
- By JustinF#CB in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2009, 11:18 AM