- 2 Posts
Re-Root for new ICS?
So for the people like myself that didn't see the post by SANTOD about updating to ICS with root and brought their phones back to stock. How do we go about getting past the 1.08 HBOOT and re-root our phones?
Since none of the current methods will move past getting S-OFF, etc. The phone at this point is bone stock with ICS pushed via OTA
- 02-08-2013, 04:37 PM #2
- 02-08-2013, 04:44 PM #3
- 02-09-2013, 09:22 PM #4
- 02-19-2013, 08:51 PM #5
- 31 Posts
Re: Re-Root for new ICS?
Pretty sure you can use the security warning recovery method that uses htcdev unlock to push a new hboot, boot IMG, then an older ruu and root from there. I will be attempting my theory tonight and see how it works. No one click root though.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
- By twalkbox in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2012, 12:28 PM
- By igotsanevo4g in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 49Last Post: 01-16-2011, 03:12 PM
- By wtfm8 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2011, 01:20 PM
- By I am138 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2010, 05:38 PM
- By rskap67 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:11 PM