- 36 Posts
I am using NuSense, and noticing that when using the browser, the phone will start speaking the website name, when in FB (via browser) it will say the name of the persons FB page I am on, or when using the VZW Mobile app, it will say "low minutes" or anything else I click, anyone else encounter this? (so annoying)EXTRA HTC TB regular battery for sale, not that horrible looking EB!! PM ME!
- 02-09-2013, 02:55 PM #2
- 873 Posts
Re: Thunderbolt Talks?
Never had that when I was on NuSense.
Check to see, you might have a feature on which assists those with poor vision.
It supposedly speaks when moving around phone to aid. An integrated Android feature, stock or not.
(I think so)
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forumsעם ישראל חי
- 02-10-2013, 10:05 PM #3
- By dagostin in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 05-28-2013, 04:12 AM
- By movieman742 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:58 AM
- By pastorsteve in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:18 PM
- By ericsmcdonald in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2009, 04:23 PM
- By nickf126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:31 AM