- 262 Posts
Help, can't boot into recovery
I have a CPO Tbolt and was able to root the phone. I have 4EXT installed and i can use it to get into recovery with the phone turned on. I can't, though, boot into recovery with the phone off. It's like the volume down button doesn't work. I'll hold vol down and power button and nothing happens until i let go of them, then the phone will boot as normal. I really want to flash ICS but am hesitant because of this problem. Any ideas?
- By ffss in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 33Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:48 PM
- By redcat22 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2013, 05:59 PM
- By rdb_522 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2012, 10:38 PM
- By jdeshong in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:11 AM
- By Kage87Z in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2011, 03:42 PM