- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Clockwm isnt backing up ics
So i just rerooted my thunderbolt and flashed cwm. The cwm verion is v18.104.22.168
and i read a post about cwm not backing up ics because i guess there are more than 10k files. But i didnt understand how they tried fixing it. Is there an easy way? i have ics and am not sure what is happening. the device hangs at backing up system and the bar is gray with not scrolling indicator. Please help, i want to try the official ics rom debloated and other roms.
Im not sure if i need to update my cwm version.
- 04-07-2013, 04:06 PM #2
- By nabril1569 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2012, 04:47 PM
- By Jason Black in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2011, 11:02 AM
- By tada1096 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2010, 06:43 PM
- By xintensex in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:05 PM
- By tdawgui in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2009, 07:25 PM