- 07-18-2013, 02:41 PM #2
Re: possible to root ics?
I don't know if vzw locked the bootloader on the tb with ics or not. Regardless you could give the universal ics root method a try over at xda.
Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and ChubbsCURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 07-18-2013, 06:33 PM #3
- By joganjani in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2013, 08:15 PM
- By Bionic.Butterfly in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2013, 01:44 PM
- By bembol in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2013, 01:35 PM
- By Sento in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2013, 01:23 PM
- By sy2314 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2013, 12:14 PM