- 07-18-2013, 01:41 PM #2
Re: possible to root ics?
I don't know if vzw locked the bootloader on the tb with ics or not. Regardless you could give the universal ics root method a try over at xda.
Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and ChubbsCurrent Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- 07-18-2013, 05:33 PM #3
- By joganjani in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2013, 07:15 PM
- By Bionic.Butterfly in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2013, 12:44 PM
- By bembol in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2013, 12:35 PM
- By Sento in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2013, 12:23 PM
- By sy2314 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2013, 11:14 AM