Rooting today? [let me help you!]

ccskimmer04

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Let me know how it goes buddy. Considering my last fiasco I'm not in a huge hurry to load anything crazy but i would love to eliminate some bloat.

I hope your TB is working as good as mine... i'm loving this thing and getting great battery life. But anything was better than DInc battery life i guess.

GO Heat

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I just rooted. Took nearly 6 hours. If I knew you were doing what you did with people's INC's I would've contacted you.

ADB is not for everyone. Including myself. Everything isn't in black and white (except Blake Griffin) =D

xsouthwell

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to root my thunderbolt but I have no idea how to use adb and I don't think the thunderbolt is the phone to learn on lol. I can't pm yet but I'd appreciate any help.

httr

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just added you to GTalk. This is my first Android device and reading about all this has my head spinning. I think I am a fairly tech savvy person but I don't speak this language yet. :-[

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

thats the tutorial i used and i used quick ADB as droidXcon suggested which worked flawlessly the SDK was givin me problems where quickADB gave me no problems at all, this was my 1st time using ADB on my 1st smartphone 2 days after getting it lol and i found it easy except for problems the SDK gave me before i tried quick adb as long as you follow directions do exactly as tutorial says you should be fine copy and paste is your friend here so you dont typo any commands, granted i've dabbled in linux my share of times (my comp is dual boot Win 7 ult x64 / Ubuntu x64) so method wasn't all that unfamiliar

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Im following your guide...so i need to install the samsung drivers? Or should i be installing HTC drivers?

yeah HTC... i originally wrote it for the fascinate but it works across the board

The reason im asking is because when I try to run this command; adb devices. I don't pull up any device.

yeah you have a driver issue or you are not in debugging mode

IntheStorm

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
yeah HTC... i originally wrote it for the fascinate but it works across the board

yeah you have a driver issue or you are not in debugging mode

sorry to be a pain but im totally new to screwing our with phones but I would need this for the htc drives then right?

RUU_Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.03.605.10_Radio_1.02.00.0103_2r_NV_8k_1.37_9k_1.52_release_

Or are the drivers something else?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki