ROM: VirusROM + sense
    Kernel: Das_Bamf 1.2GHz
    Theme: Honeycomb Theme (ROM Manager-->Download ROM-->RetroKid223-->Honeycomb Theme)

Only qualm is the notifications menu is a little hard to read :P but it's not bad!
    Forgetful likes this.
    04-01-2011 02:07 PM
    Looks good
    04-01-2011 02:11 PM
    I've got this theme running too. LOL yes the notification bar text is a little hard to read. Other than that I like it. I DL'D the GB theme too but I know its gonna be green. Maybe I'll flash just to check it out.
    One quick question about these themes... How would I go about going back to my roms theme once this is flashed. I'm sure creating a backup is a way to go back but is there a different method?

Tbolt meatclaws via talkatap
    04-01-2011 07:16 PM
    I think the "HoneyBread" skin floating around the XDA Themes forum is just as nice.
    04-02-2011 10:12 AM
    I think the "HoneyBread" skin floating around the XDA Themes forum is just as nice.
    Care to share a link? I wouldn't mind flashing that

04-02-2011 10:27 AM
    I really like the clean look on that. When I look at the "post your home screen" threads I see too many screens that look like someone barfed up icons on glass, they are just cluttered and ugly. That screen is clean and useful. Congrats on a nice job!
    04-02-2011 01:56 PM
    Can I use this theme with the "bolted" ROM?
    04-02-2011 05:55 PM
    Dont be afraid to post this in the Screenshot sticky on the main Tbolt forum. No need to create a separate thread. =)

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one
    04-02-2011 06:05 PM
    I've got this theme running too. LOL yes the notification bar text is a little hard to read. Other than that I like it. I DL'D the GB theme too but I know its gonna be green. Maybe I'll flash just to check it out.
    One quick question about these themes... How would I go about going back to my roms theme once this is flashed. I'm sure creating a backup is a way to go back but is there a different method?

nope there isnt u gotta restore
    04-02-2011 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD