Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help restoring stock ROM

I flashed the Perferct Storm 1.1. but I would like to go back to the factory/stock ROM. How do I do that? I think i backed up the stock ROM prior to flashing, using Clockwork Mod.
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Stig View Post
    I flashed the Perferct Storm 1.1. but I would like to go back to the factory/stock ROM. How do I do that? I think i backed up the stock ROM prior to flashing, using Clockwork Mod.
    If you have a nandroid back up of the rooted stock from before perfect storm, you need to reboot the phone into recovery mode, select back up and restore, then restore, then select your nandroid back up and press the home key
    From bootloader
    Recovery>Back up and restore>Restore>(your backup name)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I didn't do an nandroid backup...is there a way to do the nandroid restore using someone else's stock backup?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

if I unroot, will everything be restored back to stock? Is that even possible?

ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.0.9

He is a stock rooted rom xda-developers - View Single Post - Stock rooted/deodexed rom? and he is the RUU which will return it to the out of box condition I'm told [RUU] Release for the HTC Mecha (Verizon) - xda-developers and this is what I am running right now with no issues [ROM][3.19.2011]Basic Debloat - xda-developers.
    Thanked by: