[ROM] [04.19.11] BAMF Remix 1.5 - New base RUU plus more! *UPDATE*

LinxuSx

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again!

What skin is in the screen shot? I have Dusk BAMF skin and it looks nothing like that. Also I have no other skins availabe. anyone have a link to it?

L_Boogie820

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So one thing I noticed (switching from MikMik 1.3 to this) is no gingerbread keyboard which i REALLY like. I DL it from market and tried using it. just keeps force closing? Any fix for this or it just plain wont work? What keyboards do work?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
@linx - i think it's dusk with a different wallpaper

@boogie - i use gb keyboard with das bamf and i havent had any problems. did you try to uninstall and reinstall it?

@Adrynalyne - i love the new animations.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Why do I lose root when I load this rom? I get prompted by Superuser to grant permission to Shootme, for example, but then Shootme fails to load and asks me to check to make sure I have root access. Any help would be appreciated?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Why do I lose root when I load this rom? I get prompted by Superuser to grant permission to Shootme, for example, but then Shootme fails to load and asks me to check to make sure I have root access. Any help would be appreciated?

I havent encountered that. Anybody have an idea?

Superuser is in your app drawer?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
So one thing I noticed (switching from MikMik 1.3 to this) is no gingerbread keyboard which i REALLY like. I DL it from market and tried using it. just keeps force closing? Any fix for this or it just plain wont work? What keyboards do work?

Tried better keyboard yet?

TboltMeatclaws-talkatap

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I havent encountered that. Anybody have an idea?

Superuser is in your app drawer?

Yeah, Superuser is in the drawer and the message pops up saying it has granted permission. My Backup Pro is currently restoring apps and data and that should need root. Maybe it is and issue with shootme?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, Superuser is in the drawer and the message pops up saying it has granted permission. My Backup Pro is currently restoring apps and data and that should need root. Maybe it is and issue with shootme?

Maybe, after your apps backup is complete, try restarting the phone and see if the apps that need su permissions are working then.

edit:
I just tested shoot me with bamf 1.5 and the 4.4.2 kernel and everything works correctly.

Also, my backup pro requires root doesnt it? So you should be ok. maybe it is just something weird with shoot me, and you could try to uninstall that and reinstall it if you want it to work.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe, after your apps backup is complete, try restarting the phone and see if the apps that need su permissions are working then.

edit:
I just tested shoot me with bamf 1.5 and the 4.4.2 kernel and everything works correctly.

Also, my backup pro requires root doesnt it? So you should be ok. maybe it is just something weird with shoot me, and you could try to uninstall that and reinstall it if you want it to work.

Ok, I'm good. Something weird with Shootme. I cleared the program data for Shootme and started it back up again. Working now. Thanks.

rlee1027

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
was runnin 1.4 remix fine. ran the new radio and the 1.5 rom 3 hrs ago.

I noticed everytime I restart my clock widget on the home screen, it disappears. along with my tapatalk widget.
but if I long press where the tapatalk widget was it comes back. unfortunately, the clock won't.

any solutions?

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am not liking this radio. It seems worse then the old radio. I got ok coverage at my house for 4g even though I am in a good 4g area, now the phone doesn't even wanna work on 4g in my house. I always got 4g on the freeway to school and it worked great, today it was on 3g the whole way. I guess verizon has found a way to put more people on 3g network even though you are in a great 4g area. I will give it a few more hours to settle in or reflash the radio to see how it goes. So far this radio is not working out for me very well. Seems like it likes handing off to 3g a little too much now, lol.

Last edited:

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Relashing seems to have helped a little. It seems to switch to 3g right away now if 4g drops out, kinda better since before I would have to manually switch to 3g on days I had bad 4g coverage. I dont know why some days I get great 4g coverage at home and sometimes I can bearly stay on it.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Set this up EARRRRRLY this morning no problems. Finally got everything settled how I like. Flashed leanKernel1.1 Normal on top of it. Working like a charm. Charged to 100% and recalibrated the battery data.

I must say, battery life is IMPRESSIVE. However, no 4G where I'm at so that could explain it.

My only fear? 1.6 will come out tonight and I'll be doing this all over again lol!!!

BIG THANKS to the OP!!! ...also to FORGETFUL for GTalking me all the way through the process. :D

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: Forgetful

daz655321

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I flashed that radio and now my phone says it is not rooted. yet when I get into the hboot screen it says s-off. Wouldn't I have to be rooted for that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech