1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does everybody have Skype video working?

Or is it just me? When I flashed Tesla Coil v1.5 about a week ago I suddenly had working Skype video calling. I flashed it onto my wife's thunderbolt and now we are skyping each other bolt to bolt and bolt to laptop on wifi, 3g, 4g.

I can't find anybody talking about it on xda forums or here.
    Banned

It's in the regular section here, I can't seem to get it to work though. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by magisternautaque View Post
    Or is it just me? When I flashed Tesla Coil v1.5 about a week ago I suddenly had working Skype video calling. I flashed it onto my wife's thunderbolt and now we are skyping each other bolt to bolt and bolt to laptop on wifi, 3g, 4g.

I can't find anybody talking about it on xda forums or here.
    Can you please provide more details on how you make it work? (Step by step please).
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by bthomp21 View Post
    It's in the regular section here, I can't seem to get it to work though. Very frustrating.
    I was having trouble too. The ones that come packaged in the ROMs for some reason give trouble. I was Skyping with my phone last night. Then after freezes, blank screens, etc, I remembered I had the .apk from the very first leak (i think from Droid forums)...I installed that one last night over the one that was already included in the rom and it worked well. 3G was clear with some cutting in and out...then I used wifi and it was fine.
    When I think of something good to write here, I will.

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Yeah, the leaked .apk from Droid forums or wherever works for me. There was an article on the front of AC too that linked to it.

ROM
    Das BAMF Remix 1.5

can someone please post the leaked .apk?
    Banned

found this, giving it a try now:

Global Posts
    978 Global Posts
    ROM
    LiquidICSv1.5 MR3V1 JMOD

I have no one to video call with I am sad
    Banned

i tried to video call my laptop, no luck