1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default I need help getting to hboot.

I have downloaded and renamed Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223..zip to PG05IMG and moved it to the root of my sd card however when I try to press the power and volume down to boot into hboot the phone will not enter hboot. Sometimes it will go to clockwork and sometimes it just boots as normal. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I need to get this phone back to unrooted stock. Thanks

Try booting through ADB.

adb reboot bootloader
    If at first you don't succeed, read, read again.

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper ROM

Don't plug the phone in. Power it off completely sometimes it looks off but if you tilt the phone you can see its still lit up. Press and hold power and volume down and don't release until you are in hboot. Remember don't plug the phone into the charger.
    Motorola Q -> Blackberry storm -> iPhone 3gs -> Blackberry Tour -> Droid Incredible ->Thunderbolt ->Epic 4G Touch->Evo 4G LTE

"ROOTED"

HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

Quote Originally Posted by Torched02 View Post
    I have downloaded and renamed Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223..zip to PG05IMG and moved it to the root of my sd card however when I try to press the power and volume down to boot into hboot the phone will not enter hboot. Sometimes it will go to clockwork and sometimes it just boots as normal. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I need to get this phone back to unrooted stock. Thanks
    Look like you are doing the right steps, just make sure its in ZIP format.

It worked great, i just had to reboot it a few times after the process cause when i would unlock the screen it would go into the white HTC screen and freeze.

1. place the zip on the root of your sd card
    2. rename the zip, PG05IMG
    3. Power off The TB
    4. Boot into Hboot by pressing Power and Volume down at the same time
    5. Follow the instructions giving in hboot

make sure you dont have double Zip file name in your SD Card, reassure that the file is not PG05IMG.ZIP.ZIP

Download again the file.....File name: Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223..zip
    File description: Stock
    File size: 399.63 MB

hope this help