Let's Golf

Joehoeva

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I backed up last night and installed Bamf remix. I wrongly assumed that Let's Golf would be one of the apps that got backed up. How would I go about getting it back?

Forgive me if this is obvious. I'm not too smart.:D

Goofypook

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Sorry it didn't work... I was having the same issue and its the link I used. I just tried playing and mine force closes also.... I'm gonna try fixing permissions to see if that works...

Joehoeva

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm not real good at this stuff, but I'm trying. What seems to have happened was that the app is not included in Bamf Remix 1.5. I guess what I should have done is put the app aside so that after I flashed the new ROM I could go and get it and put it back in the app folder.

Does that sound about right? I'm thinking about either paying for the app again (probably the easiest although a waste of money). Or swithcing back to my stock backup.

Goofypook

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I think it is the ROM, Mine doesnt work any longer, and it hasnt ever since i went to the remix.. It worked perfect on perfect storm Rom???>

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Do a full backup of bamf, then Switch to your stock backup, move that app to your sd card. Then load your bamf backup. Now move the app that you moved to your sd card back into system apps. Now just fix the permissions like the post I linked on the previous page outlines and you should be good. you might have to do a restart after you fix permissions if it doesn't work.

Joehoeva

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm in physical therapy 4 times a week (torn achilles). It better work, that game has been getting me through it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Joehoeva

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Done. It worked fine. Just had to change the permissions after it was done and everything is working out.

Thanks for the help fellas.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay