Could some one post an APk file of the stock android browser I'm really sick of the sense browser and don't like any of the 3rd party options. I would asume I could just drop the file into system/apps. Or treat it as an update.zip and do it that way
    04-22-2011 11:44 PM
    Could some one post an APk file of the stock android browser I'm really sick of the sense browser and don't like any of the 3rd party options. I would asume I could just drop the file into system/apps. Or treat it as an update.zip and do it that way
    Have you tried dolphinHD? Its a nice browser
    04-23-2011 12:49 AM
    go to xda forum, thunderbolt development section and find Tesla Coil Rom Thread, in the OP there is tock browser file, but It is a .zip file not apk. So you have to be rooted and have to flash with rom manager.
    04-23-2011 03:07 AM
    go to xda forum, thunderbolt development section and find Tesla Coil Rom Thread, in the OP there is tock browser file, but It is a .zip file not apk. So you have to be rooted and have to flash with rom manager.
    Thanks you that worked like a charm it is so much better then the sense browser
    04-23-2011 08:14 AM
    I just tried to flash this with ROM Manager and it says the installation aborted, but no reason. I extracted the .apk out of the original zip, re-zipped it up and named it update.zip, then booted into recovery and tried to apply the update.zip file, but it failed. What did I do wrong? Thanks!
    04-23-2011 06:44 PM
    this is all i flashed to get the asop browser

if it does not work it might be the rom that you are running
    04-24-2011 05:25 PM
    I would love to find a way to get he stock 2.2 dialer and browsers ..after I tried the G2 I was hooked.
    06-23-2011 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD