[Auto] Root for HTC Thunderbolt (OSX)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Jefftech7 has posted a video on Youtube showing how to root your HTC Thunderbolt on OSX. It's very simple, he explains the whole process in the video. I do not take credit for anything on the video, I am just sharing this link for other Mac users who need a way to root. Good luck

YouTube - [AUTO] How to root your HTC Thunderbolt on Mac OS X

UPDATE: I have successfully rooted my phone using this video. If you are new to androids like me and are nervous about using adb try this video, its easy and works perfectly.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
This is my first android and typing all of those commands and using adb looked very intimidating so I'm very glad he posted this video. I know others might be in the same position I'm in too.

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
This is my first android and typing all of those commands and using adb looked very intimidating so I'm very glad he posted this video. I know others might be in the same position I'm in too.

I could have used this about a month ago. This was also my first Android and rooting was quite easy intimidating yes but easy. I messed up once and that was the .zip that most got stuck on. After that it was smooth sailing.

Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool