Network Issue after flashing Bamf Remix 1.6-3

MSUCarl483

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
So here's the skinny on whats going on, I flashed the new bamf remix1.6-3 update yesterday, everything was peachy had my 4g and everything, I went to the pulldown menu bar and turned off the up and down arrows along with the satellite to switch to wifi. Well now I can't get 3g or 4g...just basic network with no internet capabilities unless I switch to wifi. So,I panicked and flashed back to my nandroid backup to see if this would fix the issue...no dice. My current nandroid backup is running; radio-1.16.00.0402w_1, Kernel-2.6.32.21 imoseyon, Bamf remix 1.6. I hope this is fixable considering I have flashed many other roms and have had no issues but now I'm starting to worry. Any input would be much appreciated as to how to fix the network connection problem.

update: Just noticed I'm not able to make calls or send texts...ugh

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Try to reboot a few times, if that doesnt work you can look in the das bamf toolkit to make sure 4g is enabled.

The arrows are lit up in your pull down? and mobile data is lit up?

Reactions: MSUCarl483

MSUCarl483

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Well I was seriously getting worried because I knew I flashed everything properly...but there was a part of me thinking ohhh god did I somehow brick my phone from real usage lol? I noticed I hadn't received any calls all day which was odd considering I'm in sales and I use this as my business phone...tried calling a friend of mine, sure enough Verizon directed my call to a payment menu on the phone haha...15 minutes I had service again!

CarrierUnlock

Wireless Unlocking
Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
LOL now that is a good one. I was going to offer some advice but it would not have included paying your bill :p

Just curious as to why you turn off the Up/Down arrows in the pulldown(Power Control) to use WiFi? GPS I can understand as maybe you want to save battery but that should always be done if you want to save battery not just on WiFi :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senkajo