Disappointed with Gingerbread???

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyone else that loaded up the GB leak today and is disappointed?? There are a couple nice features, but overall I think I am much more impressed with Das BAMF 1.6.3.

I understand that it is a leak and will have some bugs, but I have to say that the scrolling seems a bit choppy, I dont like the way the app drawer has "pages", some issues with facebook/sense sync, still now landscape mode, still has the old music app

Maybe I have been spoiled with Das BAMF, but I am thinking they should start paying the devs on XDA to update the HTC phones lol

bdragon

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Saw 2 video reviews of it running and I'm not impressed. Nothing much has changed. Granted that this is a leak and probably won't be the final product, it might have some other enhancements when it's finally released. My main concern is power management. Does the battery lasts longer?

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
For me, it's really too early to judge.

Actually, I haven't used it on my phone personally, so I probably can't judge at all. Still though, I'll wait until some more "refined" versions are available for my phone before I try it out and make a final judgment.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Meh it's okay. Nothing really different. I've been running since release. The battery is a little better if at all. I'd run cm7 but I've found that is the most power hungry rom.

Chillerman

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Had it for about 20 min. Nothing special that I could tell. Went back to DasBamf. When Adrynalyne and Co base a rom off of GB I will try it again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk