BAMF remix 1.6.3 GPS won't lock.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else have a worthless GPS with the updated radio? Froyo, not gingerbread. It will load forever and never lock. Did I miss a patch or something?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else have a worthless GPS with the updated radio? Froyo, not gingerbread. It will load forever and never lock. Did I miss a patch or something?

My gps took forever to lock with both radios but i used GPS fix in the market that i heard on a thread here but i forget who mentioned it, and its been good ever since

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
try this:

Get GPS Status App
go to menu > Toos > Manage A-GPS State > Reset
then Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Find Maps and Clear Data.

Also using your file manager what does your gps.config file say under the system-etc- folders It should just have us.pool, and not northamerica.us.pool

Reactions: zero neck

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
try this:

Get GPS Status App
go to menu > Toos > Manage A-GPS State > Reset
then Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Find Maps and Clear Data.

Also using your file manager what does your gps.config file say under the system-etc- folders It should just have us.pool, and not northamerica.us.pool

I went there and I see the gps.conf, but I don't see what you're talking about with northamerica.us.pool vs us.pool. Where can I read that?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
out of curiosity i went to gps.conf in system>etc but i can't open the file bc it's corrupted. not sure how come. anyway, my gps locks but it takes on average 1 minute, sometimes up to 2 or 3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown