1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Applanet app

After installing remix das bamf 1.7 I have been getting error when app opens. i have uninstalled and reinstalled. i have went back to a rom that it was working fine before and now it does not work. I have checked the setting in titanium backup and ran it again with data n app n still having same issue.. any advise would be greatly appreciated.

thx
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

I would try to uninstall the app, boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik, reboot, download the app again from the market, and don't restore data from titanium.

What kind of error is it? It brings up the options to force close or wait?
    Did you try fix permissions in rom manager?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    I would try to uninstall the app, boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik, reboot, download the app again from the market, and don't restore data from titanium.

What kind of error is it? It brings up the options to force close or wait?
    Did you try fix permissions in rom manager?
    i believe there might be something wrong with the app or google is blocking it. my sister just got a samnung infuse and she ws using it for a few days then getting same network error.

Applanet server went down. Nothing you can do but wait.

Thanked by:

Applanet has been down for over a month. It's widely posted on their site and their facebook.
    Thanked by:
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Quote Originally Posted by Bindy View Post
    Applanet has been down for over a month. It's widely posted on their site and their facebook.
    over a month? i just DLd some apps about a week or 2 ago. best place to check if the server is up... applanet.net. their website
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD