Market not downloading

slayer91790

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my girls phone and slammed bamf for her. She had a lot of downloads on the stock. I'm guessing Google has this new feature that when you wipe your phone and sign in it reloads every app you downloaded. I hate it!!!! 1. Is there a way to disable that feature? 2. Now that her market got slammed with all apps at once it, it failed all downloads and now she can't download anything! Anyway in fixing that ? Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I've seen people having problems with restoring a lot of apps. It does take some time depending on how many you have, and your network connection.

The only way around this that I know of is to skip the initial sign in, and go to privacy settings to disable automatic restore.

Sent from my ADR6400L

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I've seen people having problems with restoring a lot of apps. It does take some time depending on how many you have, and your network connection.

The only way around this that I know of is to skip the initial sign in, and go to privacy settings to disable automatic restore.

Sent from my ADR6400L

That was exactly what i was going to mention. Bottle necking seems to be the culprit. Trying to restore ALL your apps at once is beyond too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC