i have been rooted since the phone came out and want to flash a new rom but when i try to open titanium backup i get an error message

"i could not acquire root access....please verify ur rom is rooted and includes busybox and try again"

can someone explain this and what i should do....

**Update: also i am noticing that my WIFI will not connect...it keeps trying to authenticate and then cancels...idk if this helps or adds to my problems**
    06-04-2011 10:06 PM
    Try updating your busy box, select the check for problems and then select get busy box. See if that will make any difference for you.
    06-05-2011 03:28 AM
    Do what dms76 just said and that should take care of the problem good luck
    06-05-2011 07:19 AM
    Try updating your busy box, select the check for problems and then select get busy box. See if that will make any difference for you.
    is that while in titanium backup? cuz im not seeing anything that says 'get busybox'
    06-05-2011 11:26 AM
    is that while in titanium backup? cuz im not seeing anything that says 'get busybox'
    Open tb - bottom rt corner theres a box that says Problems? Click that

Otherwise, make sure you have s off at the bootloader screen
    06-05-2011 12:42 PM
    Open tb - bottom rt corner theres a box that says Problems? Click that

Otherwise, make sure you have s off at the bootloader screen
    i confirmed that i DO have s-off on the bootloader screen. in TB the bottom right says "problems" and when i click that i get "see wiki", "preferences", and "upgrade superuser"....nowhere does it ask to update busybox.....
    06-09-2011 06:26 PM
    i confirmed that i DO have s-off on the bootloader screen. in TB the bottom right says "problems" and when i click that i get "see wiki", "preferences", and "upgrade superuser"....nowhere does it ask to update busybox.....
    Thats where it should be : see wiki, get busy box, etc.

Anyway busybox is free in market, try that
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
    06-09-2011 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD