Music 3.01 crashing on bamf 2.0-5

tbns

May 28, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: Music player works fine when I'm not running cardio trainer.

My music player keeps force quitting in the bamf 2.0-5 ROM. Anybody else have this problem? I'm using the new mr2 radio and Google music. Also running cardio trainer in background.

Last edited:

RockyCJC

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I've seen force closes for my Winamp app but it only happens when I am connected to my computer and I switch from Charge Only to Disk Drive or Internet Connection Pass Through. I just flashed Bamf 2.0-5 last night so I have not had the chance to test my music yet. I'll update later.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My music player keeps force quitting in the bamf 2.0-5 ROM. Anybody else have this problem? I'm using the new mr2 radio and Google music. Also running cardio trainer in background.

Did you try fix permissions?

bamf 2.0 is a beta, so that app might not be working properly yet.

RockyCJC

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Update: I can't get Winamp to work at all - it just force closes everytime I try to open it. That is going to be a problem for me since I use my phone on my runs and can't run without my music. May need to flash back to 1.6.3 until this gets sorted out.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Update: I can't get Winamp to work at all - it just force closes everytime I try to open it. That is going to be a problem for me since I use my phone on my runs and can't run without my music. May need to flash back to 1.6.3 until this gets sorted out.
Try and DL google music... works best for me :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair