checking md5

rob90262

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my phone today and was wondering how do you check the md5 file I just want to know before I try flashing a Rom. Sorry I'm new to all this just want to be safe

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I just rooted my phone today and was wondering how do you check the md5 file I just want to know before I try flashing a Rom. Sorry I'm new to all this just want to be safe

You can use a program called Hash Droid that is available from the Market to check the md5 checksum. Just run the program and have it generate an md5 checksum from the file you downloaded and compare the value to the one posted for the file. If they don't match there's a problem with the download which means you need to download again

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
You can use a program called Hash Droid that is available from the Market to check the md5 checksum. Just run the program and have it generate an md5 checksum from the file you downloaded and compare the value to the one posted for the file. If they don't match there's a problem with the download which means you need to download again

just threw you a thanks... the app works beautifully;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon