Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    rob90262's Avatar

    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    436 Global Posts
    Carrier
    stock ice cream

    Default rom manager das bamf question?

    Does anyone know why das bamf has a category but no roms in Rom manager ???
  2. #2  

    Default

    because there used to be roms there.

    Its been broken for a while now.
  3. #3  
    djinsydius's Avatar

    Posts
    149 Posts
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Eternity

    Default

    You shouldn't use Rom Manager for much other than backing up. There have been a bunch of cases of people flashing using Rom Manager & the Rom not working correctly, just an fyi
    rob90262 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    rob90262's Avatar

    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    436 Global Posts
    Carrier
    stock ice cream

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djinsydius View Post
    You shouldn't use Rom Manager for much other than backing up. There have been a bunch of cases of people flashing using Rom Manager & the Rom not working correctly, just an fyi
    I didn't know I'm new to the whole rooting process thanks for the heads up
  5. #5  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert90262 View Post
    Does anyone know why das bamf has a category but no roms in Rom manager ???
    There's a sticked post written by Cyber Warrior in the Thunderbolt rooting subforum that provides a great step-by-step explanation of how to use Clockworkmod to backup and flash ROMs. It's preferable to use Clockworkmod to flash ROMs, rather than ROM Manager.
    zero neck and SoDev like this.
  6. #6  
    SoDev's Avatar

    Posts
    1,034 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM7 RC1.2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    There's a sticked post written by Cyber Warrior in the Thunderbolt rooting subforum that provides a great step-by-step explanation of how to use Clockworkmod to backup and flash ROMs. It's preferable to use Clockworkmod to flash ROMs, rather than ROM Manager.
    Just had to quote this because the guide it that awesome!

    http://forum.androidcentral.com/thun...underbolt.html

Posting Permissions