I was trying to switch from the Desensed DasBAMF 1.7 Remix to the regular DasBAMF 1.7 Remix and after backing up everything with Titanium Backup and restoring what I thought was everything I had no contacts. I've since gone back to the Nandroid before I tried to do this but I would like to go back to the Sense version. Any suggestions?
    06-15-2011 10:01 PM
    Titanium is primarily for backing up apps, use "My Backup" for grabbing your settings and stuff like contacts, SMS, calendar, etc.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/thun...-new-roms.html
    06-15-2011 10:39 PM
    Put all your contacts in to googel(gmail). Once you load gmail on the initial set up. All you contacts will be there.
    06-16-2011 07:23 AM
    Thanks, I'll be using My Backup from now on. I was only concerned because I'd switched ROMs a couple times doing what I did last night and my contacts came through just fine.
    06-16-2011 01:07 PM
    best is to load ur contacts to google very easy to do..... every time u load a new rom google auto will restore your contacts
    06-16-2011 06:24 PM
    best is to load ur contacts to google very easy to do..... every time u load a new rom google auto will restore your contacts
    Since im new to the gmail thing how do I load all my contacts from my phone to gmail?

Thank you
    06-16-2011 07:07 PM
    go to your conatcs hit menu and save them to your sdcard, then delete all of them , after that hit menu and import from sdcard then select to your google account NOT PHONE
    06-16-2011 07:46 PM
    go to your conatcs hit menu and save them to your sdcard, then delete all of them , after that hit menu and import from sdcard then select to your google account NOT PHONE
    Thank you
    06-17-2011 09:38 AM
    Nice to see you back
    06-17-2011 10:16 AM
    Nice to see you back
    i know man thanks its been a while feel like a rookie haha
    06-17-2011 10:17 AM
    That's what I was doing wrong, selecting Phone when importing from the SD card. I went from 350 contacts to 1600+ before catching the mistake. Yesterday I was down to 500+ after manual deletion until I read this How-To. Thanks sent, Miami.
    06-23-2011 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD