I think I may need help (pretty sure actually).

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well here we go,

I am running das BAMF gingerREMIX 2.1 w/ Urban theme. It has been running fine for the longest time. I don't think radio or kernel are the issue. What happened was I decided to finally install the Dolphin HD beta on my phone. So i deleted the old one and installed the beta. I set it up and had it running no problem. I was even able to download some stuff from market and receive emails like normal.

This is where i think it messed up. I put it down and it locked. I have dolphin browser app set up as one of the four on my lock screen. So since its no longer installed instead of asking me to change it just putting in a default app it will not let me unlock. It comes with the wallpaper and the notification bar and is absolutely locked because nothing other than the power button does any thing.

So here's what I'm trying to figure out. Do I need to re-flash rom and wipe everything?? Is there any way to get it unlock? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well im not impatient i just need to be leaving soon. Plus no one has responded and safemode will not work. Calling it didn't work. Looks like ill be wiping!

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
No text pop up? You don't have a nandroid backup to restore?

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Everything that I sent to it email, sms and calls show on the notification bar. But the screen didn't change or react to them. Other than to show me in the notificationbar that they were occuring. I didn't have one recent I actually don't nandroid back up my stuff. Last time I did it was in April. I'm back and running won't be doing that again.

Do have a question. When you have launcher pro set as default for homescreen. How do you get the sense home screen back?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Clear defaults in launcher pro through manage applications. You may have to do it twice. Then when you hit the home key it will ask you to pick one.

Got to make nandroids man. Just do it when your watching tv ever few days.

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Clear defaults in launcher pro through manage applications. You may have to do it twice. Then when you hit the home key it will ask you to pick one.

Got to make nandroids man. Just do it when your watching tv ever few days.

Will its an old habit from bb days I never liked loading backups with fear of bringing bugs along with them. Thank SoDev i'll certainly keep that in mind though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc