Question on Bamf 2.1 remix

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
During a call, my dial pad is not disappearing and I'm hanging up on people. Is that a setting or flaw in the rom?

sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

lostnuke

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
not a setting. not normal. reboot phone and let it settle for a few minutes before using. if that doesnt take care of it, which it should, i would recommend a full wipe and reinstall.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't agree more.. you def need to do a FULL WIPE and start from scratch that should take care of it dude

Wildside

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I flashed Bamf 2.1 Remix with MR2 over the weekend but went back to 1.7 after a little more than 24 hours.

The Rosie buttons were incorrect (apps brought up phone, phone brought up apps), dial pad did not disappear during a call, never locked on 4G in my house, GPS couldn't find my correct location, FC on Handcent, Lookout.

Prior to flashing I wiped user data, cache and dalvik 3x. When I reflashed (twice) I wiped each of them 3x again. Each time I flashed I waited about 10 minutes after rebooting to use the phone so the ROM would settle. It never worked well for me.

I don't have a lot of time to tinker with my phone so I flash stable ROMs. The GB taste was nice and can't wait to have it but there were too many problems with my phone on 2.1 Remix.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
If anyone has any wierd issues with a ROM... I recommend a new Download from the source check MD5's and reflash a fresh zip... that should take care of it... i have had the same issues before and it worked for me... as much as I flash new ROM's I am bound to eventually encounter a problem ;) good luck

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I flashed Bamf 2.1 Remix with MR2 over the weekend but went back to 1.7 after a little more than 24 hours.

The Rosie buttons were incorrect (apps brought up phone, phone brought up apps), dial pad did not disappear during a call, never locked on 4G in my house, GPS couldn't find my correct location, FC on Handcent, Lookout.

Prior to flashing I wiped user data, cache and dalvik 3x. When I reflashed (twice) I wiped each of them 3x again. Each time I flashed I waited about 10 minutes after rebooting to use the phone so the ROM would settle. It never worked well for me.

I don't have a lot of time to tinker with my phone so I flash stable ROMs. The GB taste was nice and can't wait to have it but there were too many problems with my phone on 2.1 Remix.
I had issues with 2.1 the first time i flashed it with a lot of FC's, so I had to reDL it and fresh flash with a full wipe... that took care of everything for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781