Starting my battery test

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Morning all!

I have just started my battery test. I will stream Netflix movies until the battery dies.

I'll let you know the results.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Morning all!

I have just started my battery test. I will stream Netflix movies until the battery dies.

I'll let you know the results.

Ok .. I streamed Netflix for six and a half hours in a naturally lit room before the battery got down to 1 percent. Not fantastic but better than any other device I own.

The Acer A510 got eight and a half hours of Netflix in the same naturally lit room.

Now I am testing how long it takes to charge up the battery to 100 percent with the display turned on.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Now I am testing how long it takes to charge up the battery to 100 percent with the display turned on.

Just wanted to let you all know that when I plugged my Excite back in, the power was at 1 percent and creeping to zero. The tab would not charge with the display on. I thought something was really wrong, so I checked the user guide and it said to turn the device off.

I did and it is charging now, but only 10 percent in 30 minutes.

I'll keep you posted. I will probably leave it off and check it every hour to see how it is coming along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo