Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook Problem...PLEASE HELP BEFORE I SMASH THIS THING!!!

I have an Excite 10 (AT300) that I'm ready to smash if the annoying FB problem doesn't go away! Several weeks ago it started; I can look at my FB newsfeed and page, and those of my friends, but if I click on a link to a page I haven't liked or friended, at first it looks like it's going to the page but suddenly closes with no warning. If I try to reopen it, I get a black page. I have to close it completely to recover it. It will sometimes tell me FB isn't responding, but most times it won't tell me until after I've closed FB completely. It also isn't playing any videos in FB; again it looks like it's going to, but all I get is a black page.
    I'm running Android 4.1.1 on it. I've tried removing and reinstalling FB, and have done two complete device resets. Nothing I try is working. I've searched the internet for a solution or for anyone else having the same problem, but I'm striking out.
    Anyone know why it's doing this, and how to make it stop?