Just picked up my Thrive from my local Bestbuy

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I was pleasantly surprised my local Bestbuy had the Thrive on sale today. I thought it was not going to be available until tomorrow.

Still charging it, so I havent had much hands on with it yet.

A couples of things I noticed so far:

Feels very well made, love the rubber back, a tad bit heavy, feels about the same weight as my wife's I pad
They pre load a bunch of games, First one I noticed was Shift HD

When swiping the screen with my finger it feels kinda weird, not as slippery as other tablets or my Dinc. Im almost afraid to say it feels like plexi glass. Not sure what the screen is made of, shouldn't matter to much to me, Im going to get a screen protector for it

I have not noticed any lag in the os or keyboard so far. I had the Samsung galaxy tab for about 2 weeks and the lag and fc's were horrid for me.

I'll post more after some playing around with it tonight
So far I think its going to be a killer tablet

Hitch

techrider62

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I was pleasantly surprised my local Bestbuy had the Thrive on sale today. I thought it was not going to be available until tomorrow.

Still charging it, so I havent had much hands on with it yet.

A couples of things I noticed so far:

Feels very well made, love the rubber back, a tad bit heavy, feels about the same weight as my wife's I pad
They pre load a bunch of games, First one I noticed was Shift HD

When swiping the screen with my finger it feels kinda weird, not as slippery as other tablets or my Dinc. Im almost afraid to say it feels like plexi glass. Not sure what the screen is made of, shouldn't matter to much to me, Im going to get a screen protector for it

I have not noticed any lag in the os or keyboard so far. I had the Samsung galaxy tab for about 2 weeks and the lag and fc's were horrid for me.

I'll post more after some playing around with it tonight
So far I think its going to be a killer tablet

Hitch

I noticed the same with the screen But it does seem to get oily more than others.

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I might have jumped the gun with the screen, I had some Monster brand Screen Clean and used it. It feels nice and slick like others do. It might have been some residue left over from when i removed the factory plastic cover off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance