app place app, pretty cool

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I just took around the app place app Toshiba included with the Thrive.
It seems to be pretty nice, most of the paid apps have a 30 day try it before you buy it, and some have 60 days trials. I think that's pretty awesome. I also noticed that if you bought a app you dont use/like you can sell your app. the market should follow Toshiba's lead

Hitch

rsehawaii

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just took around the app place app Toshiba included with the Thrive.
It seems to be pretty nice, most of the paid apps have a 30 day try it before you buy it, and some have 60 days trials. I think that's pretty awesome. I also noticed that if you bought a app you dont use/like you can sell your app. the market should follow Toshiba's lead

Hitch
I had read somewhere that they are charging a monthly fee for some of the apps. Did you see that?

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
No,
I just took a quick look and noticed the above mentioned, They do need to get a lot apps before it will really become useful/popular.
very few apps there now, but then again today is the official release so we cant expect to much yet

Hitch

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Rky....how long till you return the thrive? I see that no other device has ever fit your needs. You seem very hard to please. Not an attack, just an observation.

sent to you in three dimensions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy