Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: Lookout for the Thrive?

I just got a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Sounds nice. My husband has a Samsung Eternity and reeeeeally likes it even though it's 3-4 years old. Guess we shouldn't be discussing cell phones in THIS forum though so I'll stop now.
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Lol, yep, wouldn't want to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by nonie View Post
    I just got a Samsung Galaxy S2.
    Nonie, I'm still verrry impressed with the Lookout on my Thrive. Highly recommended!

Are you still okay with your S2? I'd like to know because my husband wants an S3 as soon as it's released . . .
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

Hummingbirdhill, yes I really like the phone. No problems in using it or otherwise. The only thing is due to the large screen and the fact that I use it all the time, taking pictures, playing music, games and email, the battery has to be charged, it seems to me often.
    Ofcourse, I had a Samsung mythic before and it didn't do nearly as much.lol. I am on a forum for this phone.
    The wifi is great, one of the reasons I got it, I use that mostly and then when away from wifi,use data. The camera is great.
    If you have any more questions, I will be glad to try and answer them if I can.
    May do a search and see what all the s3 offers. Not that I will get one.lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12