screen saver

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone using a screen protector on there Thrive?

I put one on mine, had trouble getting all the bubbles from one edge off and the fingerprints show so bad.

Just wondering how bad they are with out one. :-\

S Prime

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

I put one on mine, had trouble getting all the bubbles from one edge off and the fingerprints show so bad.

From my experience, if your screen is clean and you install in a dust free environment your air bubbles should disappear in a few days. I have screen protectors on my tablet and phone and have had no more problem with fingerprints using screen protection than without.

IT Service Professional - I Just Want My Device to Be Productive

Reactions: nonie

ALF2017

May 30, 2010
Visit site

I cheated and had the Geek Squad do it in store when I picked mine up. That way if it looks like crap they have to go get a new one off the shelf and try it again, worth the $14 they charged me to do it IMHO.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site

I don't use a screensaver because it gets in my way of productivity . . . and because it uses more battery.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member