Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By illwood
  • 2 Post By monkeyzero
  • 1 Post By hummingbirdhill
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Dead forum?

I didn't know if any Thrive owners are still on the AC forums.

On a plus note for the Thrive, batteries and docks are pretty cheap at Amazon now.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    Morty2264 likes this.

I've noticed no one has posted in a long time.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

Thinking about buying one. There is another all thrive forum that is very busy

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    TOSHIBA Thrive • Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (i717) • CM11 4.4.2 kitkat (jamied)
    Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) • Deleterious ROM
    HTC EVO 4G • Deck's Reloaded ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked • Ditto Note 3.1.1 (4.3) ROM
    B&N Nook Color (Gifted to relative)
    Samsung Galaxy Prevail • Half A$$ed ROM
    EVO Shift• JellyBelly ROM
    Samsung Galaxy S3 • DanKang 4.3.1 ROM

I check in every once in a while but mainly go to thriveforums.org.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Dead forum?

Are you talking about the LG Thrive? I absolutely love the LG Phoenix/Thrive. It's a lot of fun to play with! (But using a keyboard, I found texting and scrolling/the whole touchscreen experience a little daunting; but fun anyway!). I'm not sure what's going on with the forums. It's a great phone - more people should be buying it!!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Morty2264 View Post
    Are you talking about the LG Thrive? I absolutely love the LG Phoenix/Thrive. It's a lot of fun to play with! (But using a keyboard, I found texting and scrolling/the whole touchscreen experience a little daunting; but fun anyway!). I'm not sure what's going on with the forums. It's a great phone - more people should be buying it!!
    No, I'm referring to the Toshiba Thrive (an Android tablet), hence the thread location.

Thanked by 2:

I check in every now and then to see if there is anything new. But yeah, it's deadsville.

I think we have two problems. The first one is that not many people own the Thrive. In fact, I don't think most people even realize that Toshiba makes tablets. The second problem is that those of us who have them aren't really having any problems. No problems equals no posts!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by chuckh0308 View Post
    I check in every now and then to see if there is anything new. But yeah, it's deadsville.

I think we have two problems. The first one is that not many people own the Thrive. In fact, I don't think most people even realize that Toshiba makes tablets. The second problem is that those of us who have them aren't really having any problems. No problems equals no posts!
    Both are excellent points. The only problem I'm having is no Ice Cream Sandwich yet.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by chuckh0308 View Post

I think we have two problems. The first one is that not many people own the Thrive.........The second problem is that those of us who have them aren't really having any problems. No problems equals no posts!
    Yes, Thrive users are thrivers!
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2

Quote Originally Posted by illwood View Post
    Both are excellent points. The only problem I'm having is no Ice Cream Sandwich yet.

I would love to have ics on my Thrive. Just don't want to root it. I have a Touchpad with cm9 on it for playing with, so I am patiently waiting for the ota update in the mean time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I've been out of the Thrive tech loop for a couple of months; do we know yet when to expect ics update to our Thrives?

I was excited to read about the in-the-works 13" Thrive Excite tab, but so disappointed to read that it has only a miniUSB port.
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2

Quote Originally Posted by hummingbirdhill View Post
    I've been out of the Thrive tech loop for a couple of months; do we know yet when to expect ics update to our Thrives?

I was excited to read about the in-the-works 13" Thrive Excite tab, but so disappointed to read that it has only a miniUSB port.
    I'm a Thrive owner, and I think Toshiba said ICS would be out at the end of Spring, so May, maybe into June.

I'm still patiently waiting. I love my Thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyzero View Post
    I'm still patiently waiting. I love my Thrive.
    Me too!
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2

Me three...lol!

No, I'm referring to the Toshiba Thrive (an Android tablet), hence the thread location.

Oops! Sorry, I guess I was too excited to check! But, after Googling it, I gotta say... That's one nice device.

And the wait is over. Yeah!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The only problem I'm having is no Ice Cream Sandwich yet.

So, Illwood, got ics yet???
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2
    illwood likes this.