Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default gallery and how to delete albums!

I have duplications in my gallery and I would like to delete them? Txs for ur help, charlotte

Default Re: gallery and how to delete albums!

Select a folder or file and press DELETE on the menu that arises at the bottom of screen.
    hummingbirdhill
    2ENCOREd 'n' 4NOTEd

1st I'm new to Andriod, so bare with me...I have a Nexus 7 and ATT Galaxy S3. On the Galaxy when I select an album and press the menu key in the lower left corner, it makes a sound, but no menu.

On the Nexus, when I select an album and press the menu key in the upper right hand corner, I just get a menu with details.

In setting up my devices, I have many unwanted albums and would very much like to delete most of them. I've even uninstalled and deleted the Gallary app and this made no difference.

Thanks!

ROM
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

Quote Originally Posted by nspectr View Post
    1st I'm new to Andriod, so bare with me...I have a Nexus 7 and ATT Galaxy S3. On the Galaxy when I select an album and press the menu key in the lower left corner, it makes a sound, but no menu.

On the Nexus, when I select an album and press the menu key in the upper right hand corner, I just get a menu with details.

In setting up my devices, I have many unwanted albums and would very much like to delete most of them. I've even uninstalled and deleted the Gallary app and this made no difference.

Thanks!
    This is the Toshiba Thrive Section of the forum. You may want to go to the sections for the N7 or the GS3 for help.
    TOSHIBA Thrive Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (i717) CM11 4.4.2 kitkat (jamied)
    Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) Deleterious ROM
    HTC EVO 4G Deck's Reloaded ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked Ditto Note 3.1.1 (4.3) ROM
    B&N Nook Color (Gifted to relative)
    Samsung Galaxy Prevail Half A$$ed ROM
    EVO Shift JellyBelly ROM
    Samsung Galaxy S3 DanKang 4.3.1 ROM

Thanked by: