Which is the best place for travel in summer vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLGames

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey, i'm from Romania and i recommend the mountains of Romania (Carpathian Mountains), you will never regret a trip here :)
You can travel in the summer and in the winter it's awesome.

KnicksALLday

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
go to hawaii its expensive but worth it... everything is great their the beaches, the food and the women... once you go there you wont want to leave

Minisaur

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm from Italy! :) You should really come to visit this beautiful country! And don't just go to Venice and Rome. There are beautiful beaches, the Dolomites and A LOT of culture everywhere: Florence, Siena, Pompei, etc.. to list a few places you should go to. In Milan there's also the EXPO 2015 next year! :) With a little research you'll find infinite possibilities here!

snowpiercer

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Any of the tropical countries .Philippines is beautiful especially the Palawan island is mesmerizing but I guess you should avoid it during the Hurricane season .

chrisfrock

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm here in the PI and will be spending Christmas in the stunning Boracay! Krabi in Thailand is equally awesome. Spending summer in Pismo Beach or Sequoia in Cali is a great summer escapade too.

8livesleft

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I highly recommend going on a cruise. In my opinion, its the best way to see new places without having to deal with too much culture shock - because you will go back to the vessel anyway.

And speaking of these vessels they're really amazing. Floating cities really - that take you to a different country every day.

That said, I highly recommend a Mediterranean cruise. You jump off either from Italy or Spain. And end up where you started and spend a week or so there. You really can't go wrong with either Spain or Italy. I'm partial to italy tho haha. Rome is just an amazing experience. The food/wine the architecture the history and the people are awesome.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.